Features MARC Record Import and Centralized Circulation, Catalog and Search Functions
Provides Browser-based Access via Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox from a PC or Mac
All Accessible at NO COST to RenWeb Customers!
August 4, 2011 - RenWeb School Management Software today announced the launch of its NEW, fully integrated Library Management solution, featuring MARC record import capability and a complete circulation, catalog, search and reporting system. RenWeb Library Management can be accessed via Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox, launched from either a PC or Mac, and is available at NO COST to RenWeb customers.
Bob Wilbers, Founder and President of RenWeb School Management Software, stated, “We are very pleased to add this fully integrated library management solution to the feature set RenWeb provides our 2,000 client schools. When we demonstrated Library Management at our recent Power Conference, we were thrilled to hear from schools in attendance that it attained the level of power, integration and ease-of-use they have come to expect. And we’ve made RenWeb more affordable than ever by providing Library Management at no cost to our school clients.”
RenWeb Library Management provides a full-featured solution that:
- Incorporates a MARC record-based library system that imports MARC records from book publishers and other online sources.
- Stores multiple ISBNs, subjects and subject headings.
- Provides enhanced patron capabilities for students, parents and staff members.
- Offers extensive circulation policy controls for different patron groups and different catalog types, and at-a-glance displays of circulation history for both catalog items and patrons.
- Centralizes circulation, cataloging, searching and reporting functions into a single, browser-based solution.
- Provides inventory control to manage valuable investment in books and other resources.
- Includes hands-free bar scan operation to automate book check-in and check-out processes.
RenWeb Library Management Adds Value for Client Schools by Saving Them the Expense of Separate Library Software Programs While Offering Full Integration with RenWeb’s ParentsWeb, Automated Email and Student Billing Capabilities
“Once again, RenWeb is adding tremendous value for our schools with our new Library Management solution”, said Brad Lee, CEO of RenWeb. “By switching at no cost to RenWeb Library Management, many of our member schools will be able to forgo the expense of their current library management software. The value of switching is amplified even further through RenWeb Library Management’s integration with RenWeb’s student billing, automated email and ParentsWeb capabilities. We are confident that after seeing Library Management in action, and how well it works with other RenWeb features, the decision to switch to RenWeb Library Management will be a no-brainer for many of our schools.”
As an integrated feature, RenWeb Library Management has the following capabilities:
- Displays books in ParentsWeb that students have checked out of the library.
- Creates overdue notices and automatically emails them to students and parents.
- Generates late fees for overdue books in RenWeb Student Billing and displays the book fees in ParentsWeb, enabling online payment by parents.
- Enables students and parents to search for library information anytime, anywhere from any browser, PC or Mac.
RenWeb’s Power, Integration, Ease-of-Use and Affordability are demonstrated daily in more than 2,000 customer schools as the leading provider of next-generation Internet-based school information systems. RenWeb’s unmatched convenience and service include complete installation of the software, including conversion of data, along with a client interface that provides easy access to more than 185 integrated features. Developed by a university dean, RenWeb is leading the migration of schools from client server-based to Web-based systems, bringing administration, parents, students and the classroom together with anytime, anywhere access to a full range of services. Features include Admissions, Enrollment, Scheduling, Billing and Tuition Management, Lunchroom Management, Health Management, Attendance, Homework, Lesson Plans, Grade Book, Report Cards, Transcripts, Extensive Reporting Capabilities, Automated Emailing and ParentsWeb. For more information about RenWeb and its affordable payment plans for schools of all sizes, visit www.RenWeb.com.