We provide flexibility so that schools can implement RenWeb any time of the year. In fact, schools can implement RenWeb first for their administrative staff, and then later for their faculty at a time that bes fits their needs.
Implementation Process Overview
RenWeb leads a Data Conversion call with the school to inventory the school’s data and provide instructions on how to submit the data to our Data Conversion Team.
After the school submits their data, RenWeb will set up the school in three weeks during the fall, winter and spring, or in five weeks during the summer rush.
The Administrative Staff should immediately train and begin using RenWeb after training, allowing them to get a head start on the upcoming school year:
- Offer online applications to prospective families.
- Track, manage and record admissions and enrollments.
- Bill out registration and other fees in RenWeb.
- Collect payments online via RenWeb's Pay Now feature.
- Create automated class schedules immediately for the upcoming school year.
- Streamline lunch processes by allowing parents to order and pay for lunch online.
- Market RenWeb's powerful and attractive ParentsWeb communications feature to recruit new families and retain existing ones.
- And much, much more!
The Faculty then trains prior to the beginning of a selected term and begins using RenWeb on the first day of that term, including loading homework assignments, grades, lesson plans and taking attendance.
The Business Office may launch RenWeb Student Billing immediately, or wait to close out the current fiscal year and begin using RenWeb to bill for the following fiscal year.
With RenWeb, there’s no need to wait until the summer rush* to convert and implement. We can convert and set up your systems any time from September 1 to April 30** in just three weeks!
* During the summer peak period of May 1 to August 30, it can take five weeks to complete data conversion and setup, depending on the number of schools in RenWeb’s implementation queue.
** Blackbaud and Powerschool conversions may require four weeks to complete between September 1 and April 30.