RenWeb provides onsite or online training with a live instructor, allowing schools to choose the option that best meets their needs.
We then provide a suggested training series for the various roles performed at schools.
- Fundamental Administration Training – 8 hours of one-on-one instructor-led training offered predominantly online, or onsite for larger schools
- Admissions – Plus 7 hours offered online in a group training format led by a live trainer
- Scheduling – Plus 6 hours offered online in a group training format led by a live trainer
- Student Billing – Plus 6 hours offered online in a group training format led by a live trainer
- Fundamental Faculty Training – 6 hours of instructor-led training offered online via Train-the-Trainer format
- Other Training on Specialized Functions: Medical, Cafeteria, Child Care, Library, Reporting – each average 2 hours and are offered in a group training format
To view training classes offered to
RenWeb customers, click here