Productivity apps are changing the way teachers think about classroom management, organization, and instruction. Here are a few to consider adding to your routine next school year:
- ClassDojo: This colorful, fun app builds a positive classroom culture by helping to reinforce good behavior either class-wide or student-by-student.
- Evernote: The first step to a paperless classroom environment is organization and Evernote’s powerful note-taking app is the perfect place to start. Create to-do lists, organize lesson plan ideas, and more!
- Scannable: Want to take your paperless classroom to the next level? Use Scannable to capture “scans” of paper documents and upload them to RenWeb or to your LMS. (And you can instantly save to Evernote!)
- Zapier: Do you find lots of great ideas for your classroom on Pinterest but struggle to organize them for future use? Zapier gives you the ability to instantly create Evernote notes from Pinterest pins or add new pins to a Trello board.
- RenWeb Staff and Staff HD: Our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices let you take attendance on-the-go or take lunch orders directly from your mobile device. (And more!)
Have any suggestions? Leave us a comment!