It’s almost time to go back to school! Are you ready?! We found some fun back to school tips for teachers and wanted to share:
- Create an awesome organization binder with printables and with tips from Kindergarten Works.
- Never lose another classroom pencil or school supply with this guide to pencil management from Teach Junkie.
- Are you a first year teacher? Check out the amazing wealth of tips on this blog post.
- Kindergarten teachers: see this blog post for 12 tips to start a successful kindergarten year.
- This infographic with creative ways to greet students is awesome!
- Over 31 organization ideas from teachers in this blog post!
- What are the 20 things new teachers need to know?
- Here are some survival tips for first year special education teachers.
- Edutopia put together a great list of collaboration strategies for the new school year.
- Do you have parents asking what they can donate to your classroom? This handy printable lists some teacher “must haves.”
Good luck and have a great school year!