Does your school have a student questionnaire or essay section on your application or online application?
A student questionnaire or essay can be a great way to find out more about potential students. Many schools use student questions or essays to complete a picture of what the child is like and to determine if their school is a good fit.
Here are some example questions we’ve seen from schools:
- What did you do over the summer?
- What is your favorite school subject and why?
- Outside of school, what are your most significant interests?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What is the definition of a good friend?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- What are some recent current events that have interested you?
- What interests you about our school? Why would you like to attend our school?
- What is one of your best school-related memories?
- Tell us about the most important person in your life.
Do you use essay questions on your school application? If so, what questions did you include?