Fall is here! The time of year when the air gets a little crisper and the leaves begin to fall from the trees. Have your class pay homage to this wonderful season with these activities.
- Fall Math and Literacy Centers – Pumpkin and apple themed centers that help students with math and literacy skills.
- Fall Themed Books – This is a list of 50 beautifully illustrated autumn themed books. Enough books to last you the whole season!
- Fall Leaf Science Experiment – This little science project will help explain why leaves change colors in the fall.
- Apple Videos – Enough videos for you to host an entire apple themed week.
- Fall No Prep Printables – This one will cost you $5.50 but comes with tons of worksheets you can print and give to your students, no prep needed.
- Foil Printed Fall Tree Art – This easy art project will get your students talking (and learning) about trees.
- Spookely the Square Pumpkin – Here’s a cute story about a pumpkin who was square-shaped and used his differences to help his fellow pumpkins. have students created their own square-shaped pumpkin.