At this year’s Power Conference we had many schools asking how they can incorporate Instagram into classroom lessons or activities. Here are some of the most creative classroom uses of Instagram that we’ve come across:
- Here are 10 awesome ideas in one blog post!
- What if Martin Luther King, Jr. had an Instagram account?
- Here is another activity asking students to imagine if book characters had Instagram.
- Create an Instagram scavenger hunt!
- informED listed 20 out of the box ways to use Instagram in the classroom.
- EmergingEdTech also listed 5 ways of using Instagram in classrooms.
Don’t forget you can also use Instagram as a school marketing tool! See this article about how four small businesses are using Instagram for inspiration.