It’s 3/14 and you know what that means…it’s Pi Day!
We’ve compiled a few of our favorite classroom activities and crafts that you can use to help celebrate this momentous occasion.
- This Pi Day “Solve and Snip” puzzle uses pizza to illustrate the area of circles.
- This Pi Day printable helps students create bracelets using beads, with black beads for decimal points.
- For more advanced students, here is a Pi Day Sudoku puzzle.
- Here is a list of several different Pi Day activities.
- This Pi Day scavenger hunt is a fun way to teach the concept and learn a few other things along the way!
- Here’s a link to free Pi Day math problems.
- This blog has several Pi Day printables and freebies for the classroom.
- This Pi infographic lists tons of facts about Pi.
Enjoy the day!