RenWeb School Management Software, the leading Cloud-based student information system for private schools, today announced the launch of its RenWeb Staff Android App, enabling teachers to access student information, take attendance, manage lunch orders, and administer grade books from any Android device.
“Our new RenWeb Staff Android App further demonstrates our commitment to provide schools access to best-in-class school management solutions via their device of choice,” said Brad Lee, CEO of RenWeb. “RenWeb Staff for Android is a great addition to our suite of apps, including RenWeb Staff and RenWeb Staff HD for iPhones and iPads, and our RenWeb Home App for parents and students – available in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.”
RenWeb Staff provides mobile access to the following RenWeb features and information:
- Demographic Information
- Emergency Contact/Pickup
- Family Information
- Student Schedule
- Attendance by Class
- Two columns for AM and PM
- Student Lunch
- Staff Lunch
- Add/Edit Category
- Add/Edit Assignment
- Add/Edit Grade
- Grade Book Progress Report by Quarter
- Lesson Plan
- Homework Published from Grade Book
- School Calendar
- School Announcements
- School, Parent and Student Directory
To download the RenWeb Staff Android App:
- Tap the Play Store icon on the Android phone screen and tap Search.
- Type “RenWeb Staff” into the search bar. The RenWeb Staff App will appear in the search results. Tap it, and then tap “Install” in the right-hand corner.