Enables Teachers to Access Student Information, Manage Grade Books, Take Attendance, Record Lesson Plans, and Place Lunch Orders – all from their iPad.
March 12, 2013 – RenWeb School Management Software, the leading provider of Cloud-based school management systems, today announced the launch of its RenWeb Staff HD app for iPads, enabling teachers to access student information, manage grade books, take attendance, record lesson plans, and place lunch orders – all from their iPad.
“Our new RenWeb Staff HD iPad app takes our current RenWeb Staff iPhone app to the next level by leveraging the additional screen space we have available on the iPad to add new features and functionality. We’re very pleased to provide faculty members in our schools access to this powerful functionality from a mobile tablet,” said Bob Wilbers, RenWeb Founder and President.
RenWeb Staff HD provides mobile access from an iPad to the following RenWeb features and information:
- Demographic Information
- Emergency Contact/Pickup
- Family Information
- Parent/Teacher Conference
- Student Schedule
- Attendance by Class
- Two Columns for AM and PM Attendance
- Yearly Attendance Report
- Student Lunch
- Staff Lunch
- Add/Edit Category
- Add/Edit Assignments
- Add/Edit Grades
- Controls for Grade Book Setup
- Grade Book Progress Reports by Quarter
- Lesson Plans
- Homework Published from Grade Book
- Copy from One Class to Another
- School Calendar
- School Announcements
- School, Parent and Student Directory
Future enhancements to RenWeb Staff HD include report card management and communications.
To download the RenWeb Staff HD App:
- Click the App Store icon on the iPad screen.
- Tap “Search Store” and type “RenWeb Staff HD” into the search bar. The RenWeb Staff HD app will appear in the search results.
- Tap it, and then tap “FREE” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap “INSTALL APP.”
- Tap “OPEN.”
- Tap “Login” and log in as normal to the system using your existing Username and Password.