Top o’ the mornin’ to ya! Today is the day when everyone gets into the Irish spirit! We’ve rounded up all the best craft and classroom activities from around the web for you to try with your students.
1. Crepe Paper Shamrock – This is an easy activity that you probably already have all the supplies for. No green crepe or tissue paper? Try using green construction paper instead.
2. Leprechaun Paper Mask – How hilarious and adorable are these leprechaun masks? Kids will love posing for photos in these!
3. Marshmallow Shamrock Stamping – There are a few different St. Pat’s crafts on this page but we especially like the giant marshmallow stamping. This would be a very easy craft for the littlest ones.
4. Animated Cards – No time to gather up supplies for a hands on activity? All you need for this are some pictures of your students and you can have them star in a variety of funny St. Patrick’s Day cards as leprechauns, Irish dancers and more.
5. Toilet Paper Roll Leprechaun – Toilet paper rolls are some of the most versatile craft items out there. Hopefully you’ve been storing them away waiting for the perfect activity to use them in.
6. Water Bottle Shamrock Stamping – Here’s another stamping activity but this one is done with empty bottles of water. How much easier could things get?
7. Gold Slime – What do you find at the end of the rainbow???! Gold slime, evidently. Who knew slime could be so beautiful?
8. Rainbow Shamrocks – These shamrocks are so lovely, you’ll want to keep them around for a while.
9. St. Patrick’s Day Jokes – No time for crafts today? How about a few jokes that will leave your students in stitches?
10. 17 More St. Patrick’s Day Crafts – None of these crafts doing it for you? Here are 17 more ideas.
Be sure to check out even more St. Patrick’s Day activities on our Pinterest page.