Rick Newberry, President of Enrollment Catalyst, wrote a blog post this week about 12 Ways to Stop Attrition in its Tracks and we thought it made a good pairing to our blog post yesterday about making your school more inviting to prospective families.
Here are Rick’s tactics to keep current families enrolled at your school:
- Enlist a retention champion.
- Grade your families.
- Reach out “one family at a time.”
- Roll out the red carpet.
- Focus on the transition grades.
- Tell stories.
- Market internally during re-enrollment.
- Send personal notes.
- Serve coffee and conversation.
- Make a state-of-the-school address.
- Say thank you.
- Conduct an annual satisfaction survey.
For more on each of these tactics, see Rick’s blog here.